It starts with you
Dare to discover the different paths your life can take.
Reshape the future with the teams that are delivering next generation tech like AT&T 5G, AT&T Fiber, open-source initiatives, software-defined networking, automation, and cloud solutions.
Provide transformative solutions that enable businesses to connect their customers, vendors, data and assets, alongside a team that is at the forefront of innovation.
Help drive critical business decisions using your financial prowess. You’ll not only analyze data, but also build predictive models that impact AT&T’s bottom line.
Elevate the AT&T brand as you capture the hearts of customers who rely on our products and services. Contribute to AT&T’s growth in roles across strategy, creative, media, pricing and promotions, and beyond.
Guide AT&T’s transformation with a seat at the table of teams that impact the entire company. Across Human Resources, Operations, and Communications, the variety of roles supporting our global success is beyond your imagination.
EDGE is an undergraduate internship program that allows you to explore a variety of AT&T functional areas in a corporate setting.
Are you a fit?
We’re here to innovate and want to ensure that you are set up and ready to go.
- Naturally curious
- An analytical and critical thinker
- Your unique perspective and experience
- Any 2-year or 4-year degree, must at least be in the first year of study
- 3.5 GPA or above preferred
- Atlanta, GA
- Bedminster, NJ
- Dallas, TX
- El Segundo, CA
- Oakton, VA
- Washington, D.C.
What to Expect
- Robust 10-week internship assignment
- Innovative group project
- Project findings presented to an executive panel of judges
- Developmental curriculum aligned to the skill requirements of strategic tracks (Business, Tech, Sales, Finance, Communications)
- Speaker series led by track industry experts
- Job shadow opportunities
Mentoring & Networking Opportunities with:
- Executives and industry leaders
- Experienced program managers
- Former EDGE interns in management roles
- Education on AT&T's various roles and responsibilities
- Career opportunities with AT&T development programs
- EDGE social activities