AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Intelink Services provide interagency information sharing, content discovery, and collaboration capabilities on the IC system domains to the IC and its partners in Defense, Homeland Security, Foreign Affairs, and Law Enforcement.
AT&T has an opening for an MS SQL Server Database Administrator to support Public Sector Solutions.
The job duties of the MS SQL Server Database Administrator are as follows:
- Work in an environment supporting multiple applications that rely upon Microsoft SQL Server as their backend database.
- Looking for a self-motivated individual that wants to learn new skills as well as contribute to the growth and maturity of the processes used to support and maintain databases by a small, talented, and hardworking database administration team.
- This team creates, maintains, and troubleshoots Microsoft SQL Server databases on multiple networks using multiple architectures. The environment consists of databases hosted both in on-premise datacenters and in cloud environments.
- The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience creating, maintaining, patching and troubleshooting issues related to Microsoft SQL Server databases, knowledge of AWS Cloud technologies, works well in a small team setting, has a desire to automate processes where possible, and a willingness to think outside the box to find solutions.
- Windows Security Update Patching.
- Security team task mitigation.
- Daily Windows Log, SQL Server Log, and SQL Server Service Reviews.
- Database Backup, Backup Verification, and Restore.
- SQL Server Process Documentation.
- Troubleshooting Reported Service Support Issues.
- Intermediate to senior level of understanding of MS SQL Server and the following MS SQL Server features and/or tasks.
- SQL Server AlwaysOn.
- SQL Server Database Backup and Restore.
- SQL Server Failover Cluster.
- SQL Server full text index management.
- SQL Server Agent Job Creation and Management.
- Intermediate to senior level of understanding of MS Windows Server and the following Windows Server features and/or tasks.
- Windows Failover Cluster.
- Windows Cluster.
- Windows Event Log Filtering.
- Windows Task Scheduler Setup and Management.
- Commvault backup solutions
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Ten (10) years experience as a DBA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional DBA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree. DoD 8570 Compliance with IAM level 1 is required.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today! “Joining our team comes with its perks! Now offering a $20,000 Sign-on-Bonus for this opportunity!”
Our MS SQL Server Database Admin DBA2 make $79,300 - 181,334 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
It is the policy of AT&T to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, AT&T will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job ID R-10757 Date posted 02/20/2024
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events
The Hiring Process
Complete a quick application online and check your status often.
Virtual or in-person
Dress professionally and ensure good WiFi interviewing virtually.
After a background check, you're part of the team.
and Training Begins
Our training and certification programs set you up for success.
Here are similar jobs, orNew Search
The values we live by.
Do the right thing, no compromise.
Innovate and get there first.
In everything, every time.
Make a Difference
Impact your world.
Stand for Equality
Speak with your actions.
When customers & colleagues need you most.