Who We Are
With a commitment to our communities and the environment (not to mention the lives and careers of our diverse team), we’re always doing more to serve each other and look toward tomorrow.
We know the importance of giving back and making a positive impact.
- 5.4 million hours volunteered through employee and retiree programs
- 1.5 million student mentoring hours logged since 2012
- $40.8 million pledged by AT&T employees in 2016 – our most generous year to date
Amazing things happen when every voice gets heard.
- 136,000 employees involved in one of 12 diverse employee resource groups
- 160+ languages spoken
- 13,000+ veterans hired since 2013 (our goal is 20,000 by 2020)
Backed by a history of invention, we’re always working toward what’s next.
- 40,000+ ideas submitted into The Innovation Pipeline
- 3 patents per day across the company (on average)
- 8 Nobel Prizes
Learning & Development
Our people have big careers goals – and we have the tools to help achieve them.
- $1 billion+ will be spent preparing employees for the next wave of technology
- 33% of our global workforce is being retrained for what’s next (that’s 100,000 employees)
- 10,000+ career courses available – from call centers to network engineering and beyond
When we make an impact on our world, we have a responsibility to our planet.
- 120 million DIRECTV, U-verse and AT&T mobility devices refurbished or recycled since 2007
- $101 million saved in energy spending across 25,000 projects in 2016
- 10x more carbon savings for our customers compared to our own footprint, by 2025
There’s so much to love about #LifeAtATT – and our teams are always sharing their favorite parts.
Can you tell how much I love AT&T?
I have been working at AT&T as an intern.
You'll hear this over and over again because it's true: "Come for the job, stay for the people." People all across the company are friendly, supportive, and encouraging.
No major complaints. Internal change is slower as is expected within a large corporation.Current Intern - Technology Development Program - Software Development in Dallas, TX
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
- Five Star Rating