This is your opportunity to be the voice of AT&T – a global leader in communications and technology! As a member of our team, you’ll redefine customer service, creating meaningful connections with each customer. Every interaction is an opportunity to introduce the latest technology, services and offers. While you drive to meet your daily and monthly sales goals, you’ll help our customers stay connected to what matters the most.
How you’ll make an impact
In this multi-faceted role, you’ll be trained to address a broad range of customer service call types including, collections, retention, sales channel coordination, billing and adjustments and advanced technical support. You’ll use creative problem-solving skills to address complex customer questions and concerns while navigating between multiple tools and systems to update customer accounts and maintain records. Your goal will be to provide effective and timely resolutions for customers and deliver personalized recommendations for our latest products and services. Your consultative approach will help you meet monthly sales goals and to ultimately deliver an outstanding customer experience.
What your day-to-day will look like
• You’ll instill confidence and loyalty in the customers through thoughtful listening, utilizing your knowledge of AT&T’s products and services to effectively service and retain customers.
• You’ll be an expert at simplifying the explanation of customer bills, rate plans, and features of AT&T’s products and services.
• You’ll also engage Tier 3 support (network and IT), third party vendors and suppliers as needed to address issues, service faults and provide customer resolution.
• With your key knowledge, you’ll handle wireless local number portability (WLNP), relocations, combined bill support, after hours inquiries and pre-paid service.
• You'll use your problem-solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve various customer-impacting issues such as voice and data, that span multiple networks and elements. You'll need to keep up with changes to technology and applications, so you can provide the best resolution for the customer.
• Get customers up and running with the latest products and services such as air cards, USB devices, as well as AT&T-provided software & applications.
• In this full-time position (40 hours/week) you’ll work a set schedule including breaks, lunches and scheduled open time to ensure availability to answer the customer’s call and provide exceptional service.
Who makes a great fit for the role? There are a few must-haves:
Job ID 2330433I Date posted 09/15/2023
• Advanced English Fluency to engage with U.S. customers
• Experience using a personal computer and Microsoft Office products is a must
• One year of customer sales experience. Customer Care experience preferred.
• Ability to train/work 5 days (40 hours during operation hours) + 2 resting days per week. Our center operates from 7:00 am to 9:15 pm CST, Monday to Saturday (considering Daylight Saving Time & Holidays)
• Ability to work 100% in Center.
There's more than a paycheck in it for the right candidate. Our compensation package includes:
• Monthly Base Salary: MXN $17,000 (before Taxes)
•Monthly sales bonus when you meet your sales and service targets
• Monthly Grocery vouchers MXN $1,452 every 14 days
• Monthly Restaurant vouchers MXN $1,161 every 14 days
In addition to competitive pay, an innovative workspace and career growth potential, as an employee of AT&T you’ll be eligible for some great rewards:
• Life Insurance
• Hospitalization indemnity and Funeral Insurance
• Vacation days, plus three personal days, onsite medical and more.
• 50% discount on five lines of AT&T Wireless service.
• Paid starting from your first day of training, including some benefits like meal and grocery vouchers.
You will be required to attend 100% of your Training at the Office (between 1-3 months). During your 90 days trial period you will not be authorized to request vacation or personal days off.
How flexible is my schedule?
Schedules are based on performance, seniority, and the operating hours of your site. This position requires you to be available to train/work 5 days (40 hours during operation hours) + 2 resting days per week; we operate from 7:00 am to 9:15 pm CST Monday to Saturday, including Daylight Saving Time & Holidays.
Is training paid?
Absolutely! And certain benefits also start accruing at the start of training - like meal and grocery vouchers.
Your future is calling. Apply today!