Take the lead at the center of where it all happens – our retail stores. With your retail knowledge and leadership abilities, you’ll help oversee store operations, manage and develop a team and ensure AT&T customers experience our best-in-class services, entertainment and technology. With access to the latest tech and a company that believes in you, there’s so much in store for your career.
In this role, you’ll partner with a store manager to oversee all aspects involved in the daily operation of a retail store. From assisting with merchandising and product launches to helping to meet and exceed sales objectives, you’ll ensure that customers are provided with an extraordinary experience with our products and services. And, you won’t be in this alone. We offer best in class paid training that will set you up for leadership success. You’ll gain valuable experience coaching a team of retail sales consultants to ensure they meet sales and service goals.
Our most successful Assistant Store Managers have:
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Three or more years of sales and/or customer experience in telecommunications or a related industry
- Prior management experience
- Well-developed planning, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with wireless terminology, industry trends and AT&T mobility systems
- The ability to collaborate with key stakeholders on initiatives beyond store walls
Additional requirements include:
- Strategic perspective and the ability to champion change
- Inspiring your team through high performance, collaboration and teamwork
- Utilizing professional expertise to solve problems and analyze issues
- Taking initiative and striving and creating results
Our retail careers allow you to optimize your earning potential by working during stores busiest times, including evening and weekend hours. Assistant Store Managers are paid a competitive hourly rate and can earn additional monthly commission dollars by meeting and/or exceeding sales objectives.
Our Assistant Store Managers earn between $39,100 - $58,700 + $18,000 in annual commissions yearly when sales goals are met. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Join our team and you will be on a path to leadership, coupled with a strong salary and benefits that fit your life. Apply today. #ConnectingOurCommunities
Job ID 2242328 Date posted 12/16/2022