- Subscribers and CSSP use DoD approved tools (ACAS) to conduct vulnerability assessments
- All scans are configured to meet USCYBERCOM guidance (frequency of scans (monthly), requirements for authenticated scans (> 90%), minimum % of assets (> 95%), coverage of network ranges (100%), conducting of discovery scans (monthly), etc.).
- The contractor shall roll the resulting vulnerability data upwards so it is reviewable by the HPCMP CSSP and ultimately USCYBERCOM, to assess the security compliance of its subscribers
- Processes are developed for communications with subscribers who fail to meet minimum standards, striving for remediation within one (1) week of failed scans, and that remediation of vulnerabilities is achieved within defined DoD timelines (e.g., 21 days for Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) notices)
- The contractor shall acknowledge subscriber requests for assistance within one (1) business day and provide daily customer updates, unless otherwise directed by the Government
- Open and unauthorized Transmission Control Protocol/User Datagram Protocol (TCP/UDP) ports in accordance with DODI 8551.1 and based on the Category Assurance List (CAL) are identified monthly
- A formal vulnerability assessment and analysis improvement process is established for capturing lessons learned from the analysis of mitigation actions into the Joint Lessons
- Learned Information System (JLLIS) and for implementing corrective actions based on the lessons learned
Applicant must be TOP SECRET/SCI eligible, have held a TOP SECRET/SCI position within the previous two years. US Citizenship is required (#topsecret)
- 8+ yrs experience and specialized training in ACAS and HBSS to include Information Security Continuous Monitoring and Insider Threat.
- Experience support cybersecurity service provider certification and/or subscription validation efforts.
- Experience with ISCM tools and ISCM TTPs. Insider Threat training
- BA/BS Degree desired
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.