Cricket Wireless is a simple, smart, make-your-day-better wireless experience for anyone who wants first-class nationwide wireless service at a value price, with no annual contract. Cricket is available nationwide at Cricket branded retail stores, dealers, national retailers and at http://www.cricketwireless.com
Want to join a dynamic wireless company where your ideas and talents really matter? At Cricket, we work hard and have a great time doing it. We're looking for smart and driven people who want to make a difference. We offer our team members a competitive total rewards program which includes both compensation and incentives, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. We’re a dynamic, growing, equal-opportunity employer where employees discover that a career can become a calling.
The Indirect Sales Executive is responsible for supporting all aspects of the local dealer sales and operations channel within an assigned market territory.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Mentors and develops sales associates to ensure consistency and effectiveness of offers and/or promotions initiated by accounts/company and that they are flawlessly executed.
- Customizes and delivers training to fit the needs of each retailer.
- Manages roll-out of company programs, tools, training, and instills a culture of excellence.
- Analyzes business reports for trends and communicates findings to local retailers to develop effective business plans.
- Serves as a liaison between the retail store and company to identify and resolve issues.
- Serves as a point of contact for escalated customer issues and ensures timely and appropriate resolution of all customer issues.
- Plans and participates in events to build and strengthen relationships with dealers.
- Develops sales and training objectives for each dealer to build and achieve sales goals.
- Two years of sales experience
- Excellent sales skills and demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance standards
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to clear a driver's license check, background check and drug test
The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to travel to multiple locations within a district
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Two years indirect sales management experience.
- Strong time management skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Training experience highly preferred