About the Company
At AT&T, we’re transforming the speed of business. Our National Sales team works at the center of the deal – offering our millions of customers integrated business solutions to meet their needs in our cybersecurity, wireless, cloud, IOT and more. As part of our team, you’ll play a pivotal role in redefining how our customers grow their businesses and connect to the world. It’s a huge opportunity to close the deal on a career with global connections and even bigger rewards.
About the Job
Build a more connected world by transforming the sales experience and helping customers and products unite. Our Sales teams are the foundation of our company – they offer millions of customers access to integrated solutions that drive connectivity. Leverage your best sales techniques, uncover leads and spark innovation in areas like cybersecurity, fiber, wireless, cloud, IOT and more. With each deal closed, you’ll support our vision to lead the industry in connectivity, technology and community.
As a Sales Executive on our National Business Sales team, you’ll primarily focus on mid-market businesses managing and upselling accounts while also selling full-scale business solutions in a defined territory. Using a combination of cold calling and consultative selling skills, you’ll close complex sales, generate new sales and develop strategic initiatives to grow and retain revenue streams. Success in this role will require you to take on responsibility for everything from the initial account relationship to meeting revenue objectives and performance metrics.
In this role, you’ll also:
- Develop new accounts, while maintaining and growing existing accounts at an executive level
- Provide excellent customer service; serving as the primary contact for clients in relation to IT issues, questions, etc.
- Partner with prospective clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, and priorities and deliver value-added business solutions that meet a wide variety of customers’ needs
- Build and develop networks to share information and cultivate prospects
- Develop responses to Request for Proposals and participate in presenting products and services
- Leverage industry knowledge and applications in order to find and close opportunities identify key trends and customer needs
- 5- 8+ years’ experience in B2B sales in an outside or direct sales environment
- Telco experience in wireline (required) and/or mobility
- Experience selling business telecommunications and/or technology solutions direct to mid-market, mid-size or enterprise businesses is preferred
- Demonstrated success and sustained record of meeting and exceeding sales goals/quotas
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Current auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Changing the speed of business comes with many rewards – starting with your paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. We also provide paid-training and the career resources you’ll need to hit the ground running.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll also gain some amazing perks and benefits including paid-time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement.
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
Our Sales Executive Mid-Market 2s earn between $60,200 & $100,300 + $58,000 in commissions yearly when sales goals are met. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.