Our DOE Team supports the DOE mission by providing day-to-day and critical telecommunications systems and services.
AT&T has an opening for a DOE EIS Transition Manager to support the DOE, in providing contract, client, and staff management for all DOE EIS task orders.
- AT&T primary point of contact for all technical DOE EIS transition matters.
- Build transition plans including infrastructure/application support models, change management.
- Responsible for coordinating implementation activities, providing effective team leadership, including information flow to and from operations during project work.
- Responsible to execute and coordinate transition project schedule with PM and transition teams.
- Responsible for generating and maintaining daily, weekly, and monthly transition reporting as required by COR, GTR, and PM.
Public Trust clearable to DOE Q (#none)
- 5 years of progressive telecommunications engineering management experience
- Master’s Degree (or Bachelor’s with 7 years)
- 3 years of verifiable enterprise telecommunications transition management
- 3 years of verifiable customer relationship management.
- Past exp. managing a DOE telecom program/project
- 5 years of complex telecom project scheduling in MS Project
- 3 years MS Project
- 5 years MS Word
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.