Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
This position is within the Vanguard 2.2.1 program’s Enterprise Engineering Office (EEO), supporting a variety of IT engineering and integration projects within the scope of Network Monitoring tools and specifically with the SolarWinds product suite as well as the LiveAction product suite.
The candidate must be able to perform general IT systems engineering activities which include:
- Concept of Operations Formulation
- Requirements Definition
- Analysis, Design, and Engineering
- System Architecture
- Interface and Data Architectures
- System security design and implementation
- System Integration
- System & Operational Performance Analysis
- Lifecycle Cost Analysis & Estimation
- Decision Analysis and ResolutionEnterprise system engineers work closely with colleagues, developers, testers, and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering (or equivalent) or related technical field
- 5+ years general engineering experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Systems Engineer
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a SolarWinds Engineer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of network design and engineering
- Strong understanding of SNMP and Netflow network monitoring capabilities and tools.
Required Clearance: Must have an Interim Secret clearable to TS.
- Advanced degree in addition to an ITIL Certification
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Ability to provide guidance to project managers and engineering staff
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a LiveAction Engineer
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.