AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government . We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Public Sector Team supports our Nation’s Law Enforcement and First Responder community, providing solutions for critical mission support and operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Video TeleConferencing (VTC) Engineer to support the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Office of Chief Information Officer (OCIO) in providing IT Operations.
- Provide comprehensive support for point-to-point and multi-point VTC capabilities to supported personnel using Poly/Polycom, and other systems.
- Provide traditional VTC support, such as meetings, training and broadcast messages.
- Serve as site lead with the responsibility of training and mentoring team members.
- Complete single engineer technology assignments.
- Respond to end-user service requests.
- Manage IT Service Requests and Change Requests for all technologies and processes.
- Test, deploy and maintain operability of all associated VTC assets.
- Support shiftwork, on-call schedules during off-hours, holidays, and emergencies.
Required Clearance: Public Trust
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer, telecommunications, or related field.
- Equivalent related technical experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- At least three (3) years of relevant experience, including comprehensive support of audio/video conferences.
- VTC Infrastructure lifecycle management experience.
- Demonstrated experience installing and configuring VTC and A/V systems.
- Demonstrated experience managing and supporting various collaboration tools such as Zoom, WebEx Pro, and Microsoft Teams.
- Specialized training and certifications in Poly/Polycom, Cisco, and VTC/UC systems.