AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our team supports the Federal market with emphasis on driving the mission by implementing world class communication and healthcare solutions.
AT&T has an opening for a Project Coordinator to support our federal customer onsite at the customer location in DC.
The job duties are as follows:
- Project support for the planning, scheduling, implementation, reporting, and closure of largescale, nationwide AVAYA telecommunications services deployments and migrations, specifically Time-division Multiplexing (TDM) to VoIP, to remote locations with applicable experience in VoIP broadband technologies and installations.
- Individual will provide project analytics, critical thinking, project management support, customer service support, and administrative support for a team of 6.
- Create status reports, facilitate requests, produce orders, identify issues with projects, work with customer complaints, and coordinate with internal and external teams.
- Proof/QA incoming and outgoing work to ensure it is complete, correct, for the right audience.
- Ensure successful coordination between House telecommunications staff, AT&T and Broadband vendors, applicable subcontractors, and District Office/D.C. Office staff.
Public Trust (#publictrust)
- Avaya VoIP & Legacy Voice/TDM knowledge and implementation experience.
- Strong skills with Microsoft applications; specifically: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in professional government settings.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in diverse workplaces.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude and a desire to accomplish goals.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in standard computer software and job order / ticketing systems.
- Must be able to pass a U.S. Background Investigation as required by the House
Some college experience (preferred)
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Job ID 2225574 Date posted 05/11/2022