Our Department of State (DoS) Team supports our Nation’s diplomatic agency teams/staff, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of state diplomatic operations.
AT&T has an opening for a DoS Telecommunication Team Manager (Government) to support the DoS, in providing technical control, guidance, and deployment staff management for all DoS Cloud Contact Center task order activities.
- The candidate will perform as the enterprise Voice Engineering Team Lead at the DoS.
- The candidate must have in-depth knowledge and experience with the latest Avaya telecommunication systems.
- The candidate must have strong managerial and supervisory experience.
- The candidate will be expected to assign/schedule work activities and hold the team accountable to complete work on time with quality.
- The candidate will ensure that all (currently 7) voice engineers are qualified for the positions that they hold and they maintain the knowledge required to perform their duties.
- The candidate will manage voice engineers supporting O&M and project work activities for DoS domestic voice network.
Top Secret or Secret clearable to Top Secret (#secret) (#topssecret)
- 8 years of progressive telecommunications engineering and management experience
- Bachelors Degree (or 10 years without degree)
- 6 years of team management/leadership
- 5 years of verifiable customer relationship management.
Proven telecom engineering experience with Avaya working within the DoS or a Federal Agency at the enterprise level, 5 years of complex/enterprise project scheduling in MS Project, 5 years MS Project, 10 years MS Word
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.