AT&T has an opening for a DOE EIS Service Manager to support the DOE, in providing direct telecommunications service assessments, operations, and monitoring for all DOE EIS task orders. This position is contingent on contract award. We will provide a contingent offer letter and request a letter of commitment.
- AT&T primary point of contact for all technical implementation and operations matters.
- Monitors and tracks implementation/operation performance measures, to include subcontractors.
- Manages, coordinates, and executes implementation/operations team to help ensure successful implementation transition from current telecommunication providers.
- Coordinates with PM and TM for all implementation/operations work products/deliverables of this task order.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are tracked and met.
- Assists in monitoring performance of Operating Unit service providers against requirements of the task order.
- Coordinates risk identification and tracking with PM. Responsible to run root cause analysis teams.
Public Trust clearable to DOE Q
- 5 years of progressive technical telecommunications operations/management experience
- Master’s Degree (or Bachelor’s with 7 years)
- 3 years of enterprise level telecommunications implementation deployment planning/execution
- 5 years of verifiable customer relationship management.
- 1 years of project scheduling in MS Project
- 2 years MS PowerPoint
- 10 years MS Word
- Institutional knowledge of the DOE network environment, any experience in AT&T operational and/or product/service management.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.