Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Provide security and administrative support to DoD program managers and excecutives. Work is 100% on government site location.
- Manage the classified document control system within the program office.
- Control personnel security documentation.
- Complete Program Office correspondence (e.g. formal letters, memos, instructions, reports, etc.) in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Interface between the Program Office and various stakeholders, including resource sponsors, technical/design agents (field activities, R&D agencies, test facilities, vendors), Vendor/Contractor, and Program Executive Officer (PEO) staffs.
- Assist with development, review and reproduction of briefing materials, reports and other project documentation to be controlled.
- Provide access control of facility, including physical security assistance, visitor access/escort control and visit certification processing.
- Maintain tracker for all Program Office actions.
- Coordinate maintenance support for the government facility.
- Expect some travel in this position, both local and out-of-area.
- Current active TOP SECRET clearance required (must have a current SSBI).
- Associates Degree or higher required
- Three or more years of experience in support of a DoD program office.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), able to effectively interact with customers, partners, and associates at all levels. Briefing experience.
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment in support of numerous projects with a demanding workload. Provide rapid responses to short-fused tasking.
- High proficiency with MS Office Suite, web-based applications and databases.
1) Bachelor’s degree.
2) Familiarity with DoD and U.S. Navy organizations and functional missions.
3) Completion of various DSS and DAU coursework.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.