Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for an experienced Security Administrator to support the Government Program Office at the Washington Navy Yard, in providing professional security administration.
- Provide security administration support for a DoD Program Management Office (PMO) in a classified environment. (work is 100% on government site location).
- Assume role of Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) for government site
- Manage the classified document control system within the PMO
- Control personnel security administration and documentation
- Provide access control of PMO facility, including adherence to physical security protocols, maintenance/procurement of security equipment, visitor access/escort control and visit certification processing
- Interface between the PMO and various organizations, including resource sponsors, acquisition entities, security organizations, technical/design agents (field activities, R&D agencies, test facilities), Program Executive Officer (PEO) staffs and Vendors/Contractors
- Assist with development and preparation of security standards, facility plans, test plans, inspections and security refresher training
- Assist with development, review and reproduction of briefing materials, reports and other project documentation to be controlled
- Coordinate maintenance support for the government facility
- Expect some travel in this position (10%), both local and out-of-area
Current active TOP SECRET clearance required (must have a current SSBI). (#topsecret)
- Associates Degree or higher required
- Three (3) or more years of experience in support of a DoD program office
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), able to effectively interact with customers, partners, and associates at all levels
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment in support of numerous projects with a demanding workload.
- Provide rapid responses to short-fused tasking
- High proficiency with MS Office Suite, web-based applications and databases
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with DoD and U.S. Navy organizations and functional missions
- Completion of various DCSA/DSS (CDSE, SPeD) and DAU coursework
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.