Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
- Create and produce new sales opportunities using consultative selling skills to close complex sales within a given vertical and/or territory
- Identify and deliver solutions for new customers that meet a wide variety of customers needs
- Partners with prospective clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, and priorities and deliver valuable business solutions.
- Build and develop networks to share information and cultivate prospects
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals - participates in presenting products and services
- Leverages industry knowledge and applications in order to find and close opportunities identify key trends and customer needs
- Responsible for the initial account relationship and meeting revenue objectives and other performance metrics
- 5+ years experience B2B, Business to Business sales in an outside or direct sales environment preferred
- Experience selling business telecommunications and technology solutions direct to enterprise businesses preferred
- Demonstrated sustained record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Bachelor’s Degree, technical discipline preferred.
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Current auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.