Our Department of State (DOS) Team supports our Nation’s diplomatic agency teams/staff, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of state diplomatic operations.
AT&T has an opening for a DOS Program Manager to support the DOS, in providing program management office guidance and establishing processes and procedure activities for the DOS PMO.
- The candidate must have strong knowledge and proven experience with managing and supervising a Telecommunication/IT Project Management Office (PMO) group.
- PMP Certification is required.
- Agile knowledge and experience is a plus.
- The candidate will be expected to lead a team of approximately 18 employees and manage 120+ projects supporting DoS domestic Voice, data and WiFi services.
- The candidate must without hesitation hold employees accountable to perform to the level of their position.
- The candidate must be process driven to ensure that projects are completed within scope, schedule and budget.
- The candidate must keep accurate records on all projects managed by his team and prepare status reports as required
Top Secret or Secret clearable to Top Secret
- PMP certification
- 5 years of progressive IT/telecommunications engineering and management experience
- 5 years of progressive IT/telecommunications project management experience.
- 3 years of PMO experience based in PMI foundation processes.
- Bachelor Degree (or 8 years without degree).
- Proven project management skill against multiple, simultaneously running enterprise level projects.
- Experience in adjusting a customer’s existing waterfall PM processes into a successful Agile solution.
- PM and Telecom engineering experience within the DOS or a Federal Agency at the enterprise level. 5 years of complex/enterprise project scheduling in MS Project, 5 years MS Project, 10 years MS Word
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.