AT&T seeks a CSfC Engineer to support the Air Force efforts to implements a commercial solution for their mission. The CSfC engineer will have technical responsibility and oversight for tasks involving system concept formulation, requirements development, IT system architecture design, system design analysis, and systems integration design and implementation. Candidate will work with government engineers on this project to maintain, modify, and redesign complex network architectures in an unclassified and classified environment. Candidate will act as a senior technical POC for a range of tasks on the project.
This position requires expert technical background in the IT networking industry, specifically configuration, design, implementation and troubleshooting of NSA's Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) designs. CSfC will be the basis for this new network architecture and knowledge of this system solution and accreditation process will be essential.
Responsible for the design, development, and deployment of a secure data network supporting voice, video, and other priority data communications.
- Provide responsibility and oversight for tasks involving system concept formulation, requirements development, IT system architecture design, system design analysis, and systems integration design and implementation.
- Plans network layouts and configures systems to user environments.
- Analyzes network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements.
- Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed.
- May provide technical support and Tier III troubleshooting for Centralized Management.
- May perform network administration duties.
A Secret clearance is required with the ability to obtain Top-Secret. 15-20 years of directly related experience in network routing design and analysis. Competence with MS Visio and PowerPoint to update and maintain network design documentation, and develop design plans to be populated among various engineering teams and stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of NSA's Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) program to include the capability packages and annexes (Multi-Site, Gray Management System, Continuous Monitoring, Key Management)
- Expert hands-on working experience with as many of the following as possible: Cisco ASR routers, Cisco Firepower platforms, Juniper SRX platforms, and Palo Alto Firewalls.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and associated routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF, etc.
- Strong Knowledge of IPSec VPN solutions to include Site-to-Site, Multi-site, and client-based VPN. Knowledge also includes PKI certificate based VPN solutions
- Knowledge with Certificates Authorities (CA) to include Microsoft Server Certificate Services deployments, and Red Hat
- Strong knowledge of DISA STIG guidance and experience implementing DISA STIGs to secure network devices.
- Experience developing and deploying CSfC solutions.
- Excellent ability for clear and concise oral and written communication; capability to interface at management multiple levels and successfully present technical information
- Extensive experience with enterprise network design and sustainment, to include routing, switching, and VPN solutions.
- Experience working within the parameters detailed via DISA STIGs and NIAP Products Compliance.
- Strict attention to detail; Adherence to rigid guidelines and processes; Ability to validate, update and maintain accurate records.
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment as well as independently
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Cyber Security or a related technical discipline.
Secret (or higher)
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Top-Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process considers financial background aspects.
CISSP certification or equivalent. CCNP/CCIE or equivalent preferred in Routing or Security/VPN areas.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2225999-1 Date posted 05/16/2022