Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters at a Defense Intelligence Community Agency across its regionally affiliated information centers providing data entry, multi-discipline analysis, reporting and production of threat and regional information to produce Department-level intelligence assessments supporting the full spectrum of military operations. Our technical personnel work in partnership with government, military and other defense contractors to evaluate threats, perform multi-disciplined analysis, create reporting, and maintain subject matter expertise.
AT&T has an opening for a Systems Analyst to support the Americas and Transregional Threat Center in providing Counterdrug, Transnational Organized Crime, and Threat Finance analysis.
- Provide in-depth analysis of Drug Trafficking Organization, Counterdrug, Transnational Organized Crime, and Threat Finance networks, capabilities, and intentions.
- Interpret large amounts of textual and technical data to produce finished intelligence products.
- Develop complex analytical approaches to problems and situations having incomplete or controversial data with no existing precedents.
- Conduct multi-discipline forensic accounting analysis and production, financial/transactional data fusion, and integrate financial data from SIGINT, HUMINT, FISA and DOMEX sources.
- Perform multi-discipline intelligence analysis and production to identify threats against U.S. interests, Defense critical infrastructure, and strategic warning. Build collaborative relationships across Defense and IC enterprise.
- Coordinate the ingestion of drug related event and trafficking event data submitted by counterdrug partner organizations from across the DoD and IC. Review data to ensure accuracy, completeness, quality, consistency.
TS/SCI Security Clearance with Polygraph(#polygraph); This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
- Experience in analyzing counter narcotics, counterdrug, drug trafficking organizations and their financial data in Latin America
- Experience conducting multi-discipline analysis and predictive analysis providing operational support to the IC, DIA and Defense using recognized analytic tools, software and techniques.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and experience preparing classified assessments and delivering oral/written briefings/presentations.
- Experience developing complex analytical approaches while performing research and analysis of data, information and intelligence.
- Experience producing finished intelligence products incorporating information obtained from SIGINT, GEOINT, HUMINT/CI, OSINT, MASINT and DOMEX sources in accordance with ODNI and DIA analytical standards such as ICD 203.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Ability to type 40 words per minute with less than 3 errors.
- The Intelligence Analyst Mid must have a minimum 8 years relevant analysis experience with a portion gained during the last 2 years. Bachelor’s degree in related area from an accredited university recognized by the Department of Education.
- Experience/proficiency with Google Earth, ArcGIS, TIDE, MIDB, M3, COLISEUM, Analyst Notebook or PRISM.
- Assignment at the Defense Intelligence Agency, Combatant Command J2/JIOCs, SOCOM, NCTC or NGIC.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.