Our Department of State (DOS) Team supports our Nation’s diplomatic agency teams/staff, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of state diplomatic operations.
AT&T has an opening for a DOS Contact Center Delivery Manager to support the DOS, in providing technical control, guidance, and deployment staff management for all DOS Cloud Contact Center task order activities.
- Provide technical thought leadership and development of a strategic roadmap to expand and mature cloud / managed service contact center offerings based in Avaya technologies.
- Develops and maintains partnerships between AT&T back office, the on-site AT&T call center Program Manager, call center vendors/suppliers (Avaya), and DOS staff across multiple Offices/Divisions/Branches.
- Supports the on-site AT&T call center PM, Government Director and Division level leadership in the development of a charge-back cost model for internal DOS customer use of the cloud/managed service contact center offering.
- Works with the on-site AT&T call center PM, government customer, and cloud/managed service provider (Avaya) to negotiate and define service level objectives/agreements.
- Works with the on-site AT&T call center PM and the Government Director and Division level to provide status reporting, information sharing, and basic/complex problem resolution.
- Advises and implements enterprise-level contact center best practices as it relates to technology, process, and resources/staff
- Provides technical leadership to methodically test and introduce new call center features, functionality, and capabilities in a highly complex and dynamic Avaya operational environment.
- Mentors operational support personnel on contact center best practices; advise Avaya tools/reports available to not only enhance support personnel capabilities, but also contact center features that will improve the customer experience.
- Leads the development of business and process related guidance; work with DoS stakeholders to develop and/or refine existing ITSM processes (incident, problem, change management etc.) in order to integrate with the cloud / managed service provider (Avaya).
- Develops communication and knowledge management plans to ensure call center staff can successfully adapt to new call center tools, features, and functionality.
- Develops transition plans and operational playbooks as new contact center customers and/or Avaya call center tools, features, and functionality are introduced into production.
Public Trust clearable to Top Secret
- 10 years of progressive telecommunications engineering and management experience
- Master’s Degree (or Bachelor’s with 12 years)
- 5 years’ experience with current Avaya telecommunications technologies
- 5 years of verifiable customer relationship management.
Proven experience/DM work within the DOS or a Federal Agency at the enterprise level, Avaya product certification, 5 years of complex project scheduling in MS Project, 5 years MS Project, 10 years MS Word
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.