Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
AT&T Consulting and IoT Professional Services is responsible for providing consultation for project activities from inception, client identification through final invoicing. As a member of a team comprised of advanced infrastructure consultants and senior consultants, the AT&T Consulting and IoT Professional Services provides in-depth knowledge of strategy to design resulting in the successfully implementation of IoT solutions for our clients.
Roles and responsibilities of the AT&T Consultant - Professional Services include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for consulting solution and project activities from client instantiation through final invoicing.
- Fulfills billable consulting service projects.
- Acts as the subject matter expert within a specific discipline.
- Typically leads an engagement team, consisting of other Consultants and/or Sr. Consultants
- May work as the sole consulting resource on a project
- Provide technical expertise including problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and deployment.
- Typically viewed as a mentor or coach
- Work with limited guidance.
- Creates recommendation and implements new methods, techniques and /or procedures
- Fulfills billable consulting service projects
- Effectively work with the sales teams and other areas of AT&T business area as needed
- Travel as needed
- Employee discounts and perks
- Paid time off
- Learning and development opportunities to help you along your career path
- Tuition aid
- 401(k) savings plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage and MORE
So what do you say? Let us do great things together.
Apply now and in case your email filter does not recognize us, please keep an eye on SPAM and junk folders so you do not miss a message.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Required Skills and Experience:
Desired Education and Certification
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.