AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
AT&T is a prime contractor on the SITE III IDIQ program for the Department of Defense. AT&T won the SITE III IDIQ in 2021 and anticipates award of a large enterprise IT WAN Task Order in 1st quarter FY 2023. For the Chief Information Office (CIO), the Task Order provides IT managed services for a Government TS/SCI network modernization program focused on specific technologies and hardware needed to operate the wide area network, or highway, that enables TS/SCI communications.
AT&T has an opening for a IT/IA IM Configuration Specialist Manager
- Provides product identification, change control, status accounting, operation of the program support library, and development and monitoring of equipment/system acceptance plans
- Monitors library structure and procedures to assure system integrity, including procedures for collection, release, production, test, and emergency libraries and the movement/migration of components between libraries
- Create and maintain current network and system configuration information to include network maps and system configuration (OS, version, patch level, installed applications and services).
- Documents shall be maintained within the Knowledge Management portal and reviewed, and updated as applicable, on a monthly basis
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- Candidate must have a total of 6 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 6 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 4 years, a Bachelors’ and 2 years, a master’s and 2 years of relevant work history.
- Experience with the design and use of JWICS.
- Experience implementing configuration and change management solutions and providing support to the system engineering, software engineering, and testing teams
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Job ID 2239361 Date posted 08/15/2022