AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Defense Information Systems Agency(DISA) INDOPAC Defense Program supports the Warfighter by offering Network Engineering and Design, Network Operations Center, Network Provisioning, Project Management, Billing Operations, Service Management and other advanced capabilities to DISA throughout the INDOPAC Region.
AT&T has an opening for an Assoc Director performing functions to support the DISA INDOPAC Network in providing consolidated Program Management to support the Warfighter mission.
- Former Military member a plus
- Report to the Program Manager regarding contract responsibilities and visibility regarding all ongoing support activities.
- Act as a Senior member of the Program team ensuring optimum network collaboration, deliverables and senior leader engagements.
- Oversee multiple Program team members and cross-cut support staff, and maintain situational awareness across efforts, providing regular briefings, status updates, and recommendations to the Government.
- Oversee multiple functional groups with responsibilities to include:
- Coordinate with DISA leadership, base leadership, and other contractors across multiple geographical locations
- Oversee and facilitate budgets for program managers.
- Provide relevant input to Government program planning activities, upgrades and modifications and studies and interface with contractor support personnel and product support integrators.
- Prepare and present briefings, reports, and informational analyses in support of program initiatives.
- Oversee records management of deliverables and documentation.
- Manage and close internal and external program related taskers, and brief Government on status.
- Travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations upon government direction.
- Provide analysis of delivered technical content.
- Manage Program deliverables to meet schedule and quality requirements.
- Ensure adherence to Government policies, master plans and schedules, contract costs, and develop, brief, and execute solutions to program problems.
- Have a working knowledge of Network Operations and Design, NOC, Network Transport and LEC services, third party carriers, service management and billing operations.
- Travel requirement: Approximately 25%
Required Clearance: TS/ SCI (#topsecret)
- BS and 6 years’ experience
- 4 years’ experience in Defense Networks, supporting communications to operational units/commands, industry cybersecurity, third party carriers and global transport delivery
- PMP certification desired
- Network Design and Operations experience highly desired
- As a representative of Team AT&T candidate must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact positively with numerous DoD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners. Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems (OS) administration and associated hardware. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Working knowledge of Global Network Transport, Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies and Defense acquisition/contracts.
- Willingness to travel (note- may include both air and ground transportation).
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2133946 Date posted 06/11/2021