Join AT&T and reimagine the communications and technologies that connect the world. We’re committed to those who seek to discover the undiscoverable and dare to disrupt the norm. Bring your bold ideas and fearless risk-taking to redefine connectivity and transform how the world shares stories and experiences that matter. When you step into a career with AT&T, you won’t just imagine the future – you’ll create it.
As an Assistant Vice President Technology, you’ll be responsible for strategic leadership of a team that is building the tools, technologies, and products that are the future of AT&T!
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership and sets strategy to support IT work including working with client organizations and stakeholders to evaluate business process changes and plan the implementation of those changes.
- Works with other staff and members of leadership to design and develop business strategies necessary for the forward progress of technology and related organizational operations.
- Administrative responsibilities include development of subordinates, force budgeting and allocation, financial responsibilities such as budget preparation and tracking, and business case coordination with clients, capital expenses and governance.
- Supervises and develops a team of subordinates and indirect reports. Conducts joint goal setting and performance reviews, as well as assists in the allocation of resources, financial responsibilities and some long-range planning.
- 12+ years of related experience.
- Ability to create and present complex ideas to senior leaders
- 7+ years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems or related technical field preferred
Our AVP Technology earns between $186,200 - 347,200 annually. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
Ready to join us? Apply today
The AVP Technology supervises and develops a team of subordinates, conducts joint goal setting and performance reviews, as well as assists in the allocation of resources, financial responsibilities and some long-range planning. Education: Preferred MS degree in Information Technology or related field. Experience: Typically requires ten or more years experience and supervisory experience.
Job ID 2252456-3 Date posted 01/20/2023