Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Perform in a principal role of supporting the govt program management team with all acquisition management tasks, including development of program strategy, planning and contract proposals. Work is 100% on government site location.
- Assist in the preparation of Acquisition Plans (AP), Acquisition Strategies (AS), Sole Source Justifications & Approval (J&A) and other acquisition related documents.
- Assist in the preparation of all sections of the govt Request for Proposal (RFP) for both sole source and competitive contracts. Prepare contract modifications for all program branches.
- Participate in the evaluation of vendor proposals and assist in the preparation of Technical Advisory Reports (TARs).
- Interface between the Program Office and Procurement Contracting Officers (PCO), contract specialists, resource sponsors, technical/design agents (field activities, R&D agencies, test facilities, vendors) and other govt agencies.
- Research and prepare Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) as a timeline for all contracting actions
- Current active TOP SECRET clearance (must have current SSBI).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management or related field.
- Eight (8) or more years experience in support of DoD acquisition programs, specifically with acquisition and contract management.
- Solid understanding of the DoD Acquisition System; Joint Capabilities Integration & Development System (JCIDS); Programming, Planning, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) System; Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS).
- Familiar with DoD 5000 series, Defense Acquisition Guidebook, and SECNAVINST 5000.2D and SECNAV M-5000.2.
- Experience with originating RFPs and preparing contract modifications.
- Ability to multi-task in support of numerous projects with a demanding, dynamic workload. Extreme attention to detail and follow-through.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral); able to effectively interact with customers, partners, and associates at all levels. Prepare and deliver presentations.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, web-based applications, and databases.
1) Completion of applicable DAU coursework (DAWIA Level II or III preferred). 2) Former DoD (military or civilian) experience highly desirable.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.