Westfield Network Program
Ready to join a dedicated team of experts supporting a program which provides a broad range of enterprise network services? We’re connecting cleared professionals to challenging opportunities and we want your expertise as a part of our future.
- Communicate with customers, engineers and management during trouble resolution or escalation.
- Coordinate network operations, maintenance, repairs, or upgrades.
- Update database(s) and documentation as part of the repair effort.
- Develop procedures for troubleshooting, tracking, and reporting repair efforts.
- Monitor and analyze network performance and data input/output reports to detect problems.
- Participate in network technology upgrade or expansion projects, including monitoring of hardware and network services throughout the projects.
- Communicate with Tier III engineers about products, to alert them to future needs, to resolve problems, or to address system maintenance issues.
- Design, organize, and deliver product awareness, skills transfer, and product education sessions for new technicians.
- Develop network-related documentation.
- Use network tools to monitor and analyze network operations.
- Perform basic logistics duties.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.