AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a NOC Technician to support the 24x7 Network Operations Center in providing network monitoring and service.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Support an organization's local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), customer networks, Intranet and Internet and other data communications systems or a segment of a network system.
- Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability.
- Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications/Certifications: Candidate must have a total of 10 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and relevant work history. This can be a High School degree and 10 years of relevant work history OR an Associate’s and 8 years, a Bachelors’ and 6 years, a Masters and 4 years or a PhD and 2 years of relevant work history.
- Candidate must have hands on troubleshooting and fault isolation of IT systems.
- This position requires all personnel to work a rotating shift schedule.
Relevant/Desired Certifications: Preferred network certifications Cisco CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, Juniper JNCIA, JNCIS, or JNCIE, ITIL Foundations, and/or CISSP.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2138146 Date posted 07/02/2021