As the largest communications company in the world, more than 120 million customers count on us every day to deliver the wireless, Internet, data and advertising services that fuel their businesses and connect them to their world. You will find yourself connecting communications and technology with opportunities that will take you to places you never imagined.
Learn more about AT&T's cutting edge opportunities with a wide range of career paths in emerging and ground breaking technologies. We're so much more than just a phone company!
Redesigns channel marketing programs and processes to provide added value and to optimize channel effectiveness. Identifies new/emerging channels, resources, and intermediaries, and develops integrated strategies, plans, and programs to leverage these opportunities. Evaluates impact on strategic distribution channels planning objectives and strategies. This position is viewed as the foremost expert within the channel discipline and as an acknowledged authority within the organization.
Education: Typically requires a bachelor's degree.
Experience: Typically requires 6+ years of experience in similar area of responsibility.
Required Skills and Experience:
· 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in area of responsibility
· 5 or more years of product marketing experience
· Significant matrix management experience
· Project management experience
· Leadership skills to shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
· Team oriented - ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
· Strong organizational and project management skills, able to plan, meet deadlines, prioritize projects and manage a cross-functional team.
· Experience with customer interaction, marketing and sales experience
· Excellent analytical skills
· Understanding of financial principles
· Strategic planning and clear thinking with ability to drive change - develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
· Assertiveness - strong influencing skills across business functions; confidence to share difficult messages and defend decisions and make judgment calls
· Ability to formulate and implement strategic marketing plans
· Ability to conceptualize, organize and manage projects
· Excellent oral and written communications skills
· Must exhibit the following behaviors- Critical Thinking - Teamwork - Self-starter
· Proven ability to drive results
Desired Skills, Experience and Education
· 8 or more years of Channel Management industry experience
· Experience interacting and coordinating multiple functions (working in a matrix organization)
· Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Administration or Business