Tysons Network Program Jobs
We’re connecting cleared professionals to challenging opportunities - your skills can play a key role in our future. Join the experts supporting a broad range of enterprise network services.
• The Network Operations Manager shall serve as a team leader for support tasks involving engineering development, integration, interface design analysis, integration of infrastructure, and testing of SW and HW.
• The Network Operations Manager shall perform system-level design and configuration of products including determination of HW, SW, operating systems and other platform specifications to meet project requirements while maintaining interoperability with existing legacy systems.
• The Network Operations Manager shall plan large-scale systems projects through vendor comparison and trade/cost studies.
• Recent, relevant experience as the program manager or deputy on a technical operations program of at least 50-100 FTE personnel in a 24x365 environment.
• Candidate should have a current PMP certification and possess excellent interpersonal, personnel management, and communications skills.
• A working knowledge of, and certification in ITIL is required.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Candidate must have a total of 12 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 12 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 10 years, a Bachelors’ and 8 years, a Masters and 6 years or a PhD and 2 years of work history.
This position requires all personnel to work a rotating shift schedule. Shifts available include 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am.
• Demonstrated experience with risk management and making recommendations for leveraging network installations and reducing operation costs.
• Demonstrated experience with troubleshooting a wide range of LAN, MPLS WAN, and network issues hampering service availability and making recommendations for system fixes and enhancements.
• A minimum of five or more years of management experience operating in an ITIL framework.
• Demonstrated experience operating and designing a network supporting a dispersed workforce with on premise applications as well as many applications deployed in the cloud.
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification.
Certifications: PMP, ITIL
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph.
This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.