Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for Transport Tools Service Line Manager to support the Navy/Marine Corps NGEN Contract Team, in providing network monitoring tools modernization and development.
- Manage a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and software developers to maintain, upgrade and provide tiered support for transport tools/platforms for a large Department of Defense (DoD) enterprise network
- Tools scope includes network management, network discovery, access control, IP address management and network configuration management. Scope includes both solution development as well as operational deployment and sustainment, to include incident response, problem management
- Provide thought leadership and establishes tools strategy to support business processes
- Work closely with the client, engineering, network operations and other stakeholders to ensure that the proper set of tools and processes are in place to meet/exceed contracted SLRs and associated reporting
- Develop subcontractor statements of work and manage their performance
- Represent the Network Tools Team in weekly project meetings to upgrade/enhance the network tools as well as participate in the Leadership Daily Stand Up meetings to brief executives on project status
- Represent the Network Tools Team in ad hoc and formal meetings, data calls, and maintain status in requisite reporting tools and systems
- Experience working in enterprise networks with more than 100 locations and 5,000 network elements
- Minimum 10 years related IT experience with network tools such as Microfocus NNMi, and HPNA; Inflobox; Netscout nGenius and Infinistream; Aruba ClearPass
- Familiarity with industry trends and best practices
- Minimum 5 years related experience managing teams
- Experience with formal Systems Engineering processes/methodologies
- Understanding of Agile / SAFe and DevSecOps methodologies/frameworks
- Understanding of security testing and certification/accreditation processes such as DIACAP and/or RMF
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- SAFe certification
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines for service development and delivery.SEC+ certification
- If not currently certified, candidate will be required to complete certification within one month of hire
- BS Degree in IT-related field
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.