Do you have a passion for growing the technical skills of customers, partners, and employees? Are you experienced in managing development and delivery of cybersecurity product documentation in a high-technology environment?
If the answer is yes to these questions, we’d like to talk to you.
We’re looking for a Technical Writer to accelerate AT&T Cybersecurity’s success by creating product documentation that enable customers to easily locate concise, accurate answers to a wide range of technical questions about our product. You’ll be responsible for development and maintenance of the official Unified Security Management (USM) documentation. The role requires close working relationships with colleagues in engineering, product management, support, training, and marketing.
- Collaborate with internal and outsourced teams to obtain in-depth understanding of the software and the documentation requirements.
- Write clear, concise, and comprehensive documentation for different USM components.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Work with Engineering, Product Management, Support, and Technical Editor to review drafts and revise.
- Balance and prioritize multiple ongoing efforts to deliver high quality content in conjunction with the release of new features.
- Publish content iteratively to the product's public website, internal website, and PDF.
Preferred experience and skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of best practices in developing and delivering technical publications to customers, including undergoing technical and editorial reviews.
- Experience with MadCap Flare a must.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology and understanding of Agile ceremonies.
- Candidates with experience in Cybersecurity or commiserate fields will be given special consideration.
Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree desirable.
Our Professional-Technical Writer’s earn between $63,700.00 to $127,300.00. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about
Job ID 2231870 Date posted 06/23/2022