Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
This position will lead a Cisco hosted voice telecommunication solution installation on a US Military organization. Solution design will be provided along with staged and delivered equipment to site. This position will be responsible for understanding and following installation instructions, providing instruction to supporting technicians and engineers. This position will lead the installation of the Cisco hosted voice solution being responsible for proper installation and meeting all timelines. Position will be required to interface with military individuals, coordinate activities, schedule access to restricted facilities with the military client. 25% work travel required.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key Telecommunication tasks and high impact assignments
- Plans and leads major telecommunication technology assignments.
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success
- Provides technical direction and engineering knowledge for communications activities including planning, designing, developing, testing, installing and maintaining large communications networks
- Ensures that adequate and appropriate planning is provided to direct building architects and planners in building communications spaces and media pathways meet industry standards
- Develops, operates, and maintains voice, wireless, video, and data communications systems
- Provides complex engineering or analytical tasks and activities associated with one or more technical areas within the communications function
- Security + CE (required)
- B.S. Degree in engineering, IT Mgt or Computer Science
- 6+ years of telecommunications engineer experience
Secret government clearance
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.