You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
- Serves as the technical principal supporting a set of assigned clients on the AT&T Cisco Hosted Collaboration Services and Solution™
- Candidate will function as the technical lead to implement complex solutions and be accountable for the quality of the final product
Roles & Responsibilities
The role requires three key components: deep technical experience in the Cisco Collaboration space, in addition to a mature business demeanor, and mostly importantly, a genuine desire to delight our customers by delivering them an
- Must demonstrate proven experience in technical leadership capacity;
- Possesses strong analytical skills with ability to troubleshoot issues, identify root cause, and implement correct actions
- Comfortable and effective in a customer-facing role;
- Ability to effectively collaborate with a wide-range of internal and external resources;
- Function as technical advisor to non-technical audiences;
- Self-motivated, business-mature, and tactful;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with a professional demeanor to enable communication at all levels;
- Flexible work hours to support the needs of the customer including weekends;
- Desire to establish, build, and maintain long-term, trusted relationships with customers.
- Possesses strong analytical skills, with ability to troubleshoot issues, identify root cause, and implement corrective actions
- Advanced knowledge in voice/VoIP networking and Cisco UC Collaboration technologies, specifically: CUCM (Cisco Unified Communications Mgr), Unity Connection (Voice mail), Presence, CUCDM/Voss, Cisco Voice Gateway (MGCP, H323, SIP), Jabber, CUBE-SP, and SRST configurations.
- Recent and extensive demonstrable experience with Cisco Collaboration technologies, specifically: CUCM, (Cisco Unified Communications Mgr) Unity, Unity Connection (Voice mail), Presence, CUCDM/Voss, Cisco Voice Gateway (MGCP, H323, SIP), Jabber, CUBE-SP, and SRST configurations.
- Advanced knowledge in data and voice-related protocols and topologies
- Ability to comprehend and translation business requirements into technical solutions, and able to lead technically complex situations where a precedent may not exist
- Self-motivated to analyze and solve the most technically complex problems with limited or no support
- Capable of making decisions that impact the availability, reliability and resiliency of client services
- Expert client interfacing skills and genuine motivation to collaborate with clients to meet and support their business requirements.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with a professional demeanor to enable communication at all levels.
Education & qualifications
- Six (6) or more years of experience in a lead implementation role, preferably with primary technical focus on Cisco UC/Collaboration
- Service provider experience, specifically in the capacity of implementation/service delivery
- Understands new service offerings and methodology and is self-motivated to keep abreast of continual changes in the collaboration technology space
- Cisco certifications related to Unified Communications/Collaboration (CCVP/CCNP-Voice, CCIE-Voice/CCIECollaboration)
- Demonstrated data and voice networking competencies or is working towards professional, expert or specialty certification
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM
- Customer focused and strong commitment to lead complex technical engagements
- Business acumen with ability to couple the strategic goals of the business with the daily efforts in support of clients
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Cisco HCS platform, particularly in a service provider implementation capacity
- Scripting/programming experience
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.