About the Company
Join AT&T and reimagine the communications and technologies that connect the world. Our Digital Transformation team is delivering groundbreaking solutions that provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. We’re a technology-powered organization with digital at the center of all that we do; we’re committed to those who seek to discover the undiscoverable and dare to disrupt the norm. When you join our team, you’ll make bold impacts and create a seamless customer experience. We believe that digital is so much more than an eCommerce channel. If you’re ready to revolutionize the digital experience, join our team and propel your career into the future.
About the Team
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with Salesforce at the center of all you do. In our world, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2023, this transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Job
Our Digital platform team is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer who is passionate about building Salesforce applications and has analytical and multi-task abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Salesforce Developer is responsible for designing and developing Salesforce applications in Sales/Service/Marketing cloud using Salesforce.com platform, by following the industry best practices. The candidate should have an intimate knowledge of Salesforce.com platform and the ability to apply that knowledge to the current state of the business and technology and implement the plan to achieve the desired future state.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
- Develop custom Salesforce applications for Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud that are elegant and useful solutions to solve complex business problems by working across various teams, understanding the needs of our customers.
- Design, code, unit test, debug, implement and support Salesforce.com application.
- Lead one or more scrum teams.
- Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce.com platform and data model
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification
- Previous experience working in product driven SCRUM agile environment
- Implementation experience on LWC is mandatory.
- Expert in APEX, SOQL, SOSL
- Working knowledge on LWC (Lightning Web Components), Events, Component Life Cycle, Using Public Properties, Wire methods.
- Implementation experience of Enterprise design pattern
- Visual Studio Code
- Well experienced in Lightning Aura Components, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Batch Apex, Test Classes
- Comfortability with a variety of development tooling, including Force.com IDE, Illuminated Cloud, Ant migration tool, and others
- Experience working in modern cloud ecosystems, such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- Experience integrating salesforce and other systems with Mulesoft as middleware
- Prior experience optimizing code to improve performance in salesforce and integration
- Certified Platform Developer II certification strongly preferred
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Experience in a retail or consumer organization
Our Senior Software Engineers earn between $115,600 - $231,100 annually. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you are in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world. Once you are part of our team, you’ll have an amazing compensation and benefits package, including bonuses, medical/dental/vision coverage, matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, discounted wireless and internet plans, and more!
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses, and industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
Job ID 2305669 Date posted 02/27/2023