Do you have a passion for digging for answers in data, solving problems that nobody else can solve, segmentation and statistical methods? We use advanced skills in trend analysis, root cause analysis and other analysis techniques to leverage data from internal and external sources to explain behavior, solve a variety of business problems, and optimize CX strategies. One of the most important aspects of this position is to take very large quantities of customer data and analytic results and condense it down into a coherent story with clear, easy to follow conclusions, implications informed by knowledge of the business to make actionable recommendations. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated individual with strong quantitative aptitude, a broad knowledge of math, statistics and business, hands-on data analysis skills and exceptional strategic thinking to join our Wireless Customer Experience organization.
You are the person who gives meaning to the data.
You are the type of person who can identify the "why" or "so what" from data. You can demonstrate your extensive experience doing hands-on analysis and strategic thinking, as well as showcase your experience manipulating large datasets using computer languages to summarize the data into insights and communicate your findings and recommendations with our marketing partners and other organizations.
With the quickly evolving wireless landscape, we need a seasoned business and data analyst that can guide our CX offer and promo strategy with quantitative detailed studies.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
- Gather, analyze, and interpret a wide variety of data to identify causal relationships.
- Projects include customer behavior and base segmentation, upsell analysis, campaign optimization, lifecycle analytics, and data visualization.
- Develop self-service data tools, and other visual aids in support of findings.
- Advise business partners with regards to patterns and relationships in the data to recommend business direction or outcomes
- Ensure meaningful client value is delivered through a mix of data analyses, insights, skills capabilities and original thinking
A successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- 8-10 years of experience in data analytics or related field
- BS/BA in math, statistics, computer science or related quantitative fields; Advanced Degree preferred
- Coding proficiency in SQL, SAS, R, Python or similar required
- Experience with large transactional databases
- Must possess a solid understanding of basic statistics and consumer marketing
- Tableau experience a plus
- Track record of delivering big results in high paced work environment
- Robust quantitative and qualitative analytics skills, excellent attention to detail and strong business acumen
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.