AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the
Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
The USAF partnered with AT&T to consolidate multiple disparate expenditures and IT projects into a consolidated enterprise while still allowing its users to retain the ability to tailor services and service levels. AT&T is providing commercial IT services to the USAF to improve performance of IT services and allow re-missioning of military personnel to cyber warfighting missions.
The AT&T Network as a Service (NaaS) team has an opening for an Operational Change and Marketing Manager. Our NaaS team is dedicated to improving the USAF IT experience through commercial services to increase mission effectiveness. It supports the AF Program Management Office, Air Combat Command, 16AF and subordinated units delivering high-availability and secure network capabilities.
- Uses thought leadership to develop original content via infographics and presentation decks, guides, fact sheets, and/or briefings to promote AT&T initiatives and milestones
- Creates email announcements, designs promotional materials, and helps translate subject matter content into promotional materials
- Cultivates relationships with customers to build the company's clientele
- Coordinates with various corporate teams and analyzing the results of organizational campaigns to present to customers to maintain/strengthen confidence in the company’s brand
- Works with team members to recommend, develop and implement change management strategies
- Attends internal and client-facing meetings to gain customer insight and be a champion for corporate processes
- Supports the project team to develop stakeholder outreach and engagement efforts to obtain awareness, understanding, management buy-in, and support
- Manages stakeholders
- Tracks and reports issues
- Defines and measures success metrics and monitor change progress
- Must be a US Citizen
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Organizational Change Management, Communications or a similar field
- Strong active listening skills
- Excellent social, verbal, and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to present analytical data to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships, and to influence others in moving towards a common organizational vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable--able to work in ambiguous situations
- Understanding of project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Military Public Affairs experience
- Background in USAF Cyberspace Operations
- Familiarity with AT&T DoD service offerings
Ready to join our team? Apply today!