Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
The position will lead all complex design and architecture activities both pre and post sales for DOJ JCOTS.
As part of offering this key leadership the position will work with peer engineers team to develop engineering changes for cybersecurity solutions in the areas of: - systems architecture - security operations - threat management - vulnerability
management - encryption - identity management
The position will be responsible for
1. assessing requirements,
2. developing work breakdown;
3. assigning engineering to cross functional teams;
4. ensuring that cyber solutions integrate and inter-operate;
5. developing work statements to partner vendors;
6. analyzing solution alternatives;
7. assessing partner proposals;
8. developing basis of estimates;
9. developing responses to task orders or contract modifications;
10. developing solution cost model;
11. supporting post sale and ongoing services.
BS technical degree.
- 10+ years’ experience with: Federal security standards, regulations, and laws, common security operations systems, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS/IPS) tools, Security Incident Event Management systems (SIEM), anti-virus, firewalls,
log collection systems, etc.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of a wide variety of security logs to detect and resolve security issues using
Splunk and similar tools.
- Thorough understanding and application of networking and system administration security concepts, protocols and methodologies across multiple operating environments.
- Familiarity with current legal and regulatory requirements around information security and privacy.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and group dynamic skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment.
Required Clearance: DOJ Public Trust Desired
Desired: Possesses one or more security certifications relevant to the position, such as: Certified Information Systems
Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Computer Security Incident Handler (CSIH), CISM
(Certified Information Security Manager), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Global Information Assurance
Certification (GIAC), etc.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.