You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
- Building, developing, & leading a team of experienced Enterprise Sales Executives in the prospecting & development of F1000 companies while managing a strong forecasting.
- Work with team to develop strong account plans, forecasting, remove obstacles to achieve wins
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI.
- Collaboratively leverage all internal resources including: Product Management, Customer Care, Sales Engineering, Legal, AlienLabs and partner services.
- Build and contribute to our sales methodology and processes.
- Provide price quotations, suggest products to meet customer requirements for their projects, and ensure their orders are properly placed.
- Manage existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into assigned territory.
- Participates in industry events by attending trade shows/association programs.
- 10+ years in Enterprise Sales with emphasis in Cybersecurity
- 5+ years experience in a Sales people/team management capacity
- Proven track record of leading, hiring, & developing teams
- Ability to build strong partnerships & enabling partners
- In depth knowledge of the security market with extensive contacts which can be leveraged.
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of closing deals in excess of six and seven figure.
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy.
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Able to work independently and remotely with other members of your team and corporate.
- Comfortable use of CRM systems such as Salesforce and an appreciation for the value of a CRM.
- Knowledge with prospects, partners and customers within the defined territory.
Enjoyable, great benefits, good pay, little cog BIG SYSTEM
GREAT benefits, very understanding, and an excellent environment that fosters great leadership
Due to the separation and mergers of companies, the internal systems are difficult to navigate, sometimes redundant, or just plain confusing.Current Employee - Cyber Security Analyst
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.