LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR SKILLS?
- Analyze, adjust, test and repair material handling equipment, electronic and electro-mechanical control systems; optical scanners and programmable logic controllers
- Maintain and repair conveyors and forklift trucks
- Install, maintain and program bar code scanners and label printers
- Read and interpret circuit diagrams, blueprints, and operations repair and testing manuals.
- Operate various types of forklifts
- Work on ladders and in elevated areas as high as 35 feet
- Work in tight spaces and safely use power and hand tools
- Work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
Qualify on pre-employment screening:
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.