Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
- Act as a team member in delivering customer engagements, including Strategy and Roadmap projects and Best Practices in the area of mobile and Internet of Things.
- May lead smaller customer engagements independently once they demonstrate proficiency.
- Manage and contribute to multiple client projects simultaneously, act with autonomy in managing work load and provide leadership to sales opportunities.
- Manage and contribute to Mobilemobile and Internet of Things engagements.
- Analyze customer’s business, application and network challenges and design a comprehensive solution that integrates smoothly into the customer environment.
- Support and develop proposal activities including: customer Presentations, Project Concept Documents (PCD), Statements of Work (SOW) and RFI/RFP responses.
- Assist and direct the development of white papers, technical strategy documents and creation of repeatable industry solutions. Develop linkages to Product and Marketing content that shape AT&T's market presence.
- Proficient with collecting customer requirements and assessing solution alternatives based on tradeoffs in cost, performance, reliability and security and be able to recommend the most appropriate solution for the customer.
- Proficient in conducting industry research and distilling analyst reports.
- Must have multiple industry experience or knowledge / expertise.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Employee discounts and perks
- Paid time off
- Learning and development opportunities to help you along your career path
- Tuition aid
- 401(k) savings plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage and MORE
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.