AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating, and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for an Analyst – IT Service Delivery Experiments to support the Network as a Service Program, in providing support for multiple experiments.
We are seeking a forward-thinking, experienced IT analyst to join our organization. In this position, you will support the project manager on up to 3 experiments. The analyst will be experiences in collecting and documenting daily results of experimental activities as outlined in the sub-experiments. A keen attention to detail and analytical mind are a must.
Job duties include:
- Work with project manager to determine IT objectives that meet experiment / business outcomes
- Create, manage, and distribute reports, deliverables, and presentations for senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Review existing IT systems and internal processes; collect and analyze data to identify areas for improvement within IT infrastructures
- Identify and resolve issues related to the performance of contracted services and deviations from defined scope of work to assure successful implementation of service agreements.
- Attend weekly internal meetings and communicate with individual teams to identify and track lessons learned and commercial deviations throughout all phases of the project.
- Create base and end user communication highlighting base activities, potential impacts, and milestones accomplished to achieve stakeholder awareness and understanding.
- Author and deliver training material to support end-users during and post-implementation.
- Host and participate in customer-facing meetings to facilitate data gathering.
- Serve as backup support for internal equipment ordering.
- Assist vendor manager with order tracking and vendor relations.
Required Clearance: Secret clearance (#secret)
Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s in computer science or related STEM and 5 years Analysis experience in an IT related field
Desired Qualifications: Experience supporting DoD IT programs
Our Analyst IT - Service Delivery Experiment earn between $54,000 - $103,000 yearly. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!