Human Resources Jobs
Our Corporate team leads and supports everything we do. With so many great things going on across our company, your knowledge and skills will keep us at the forefront of innovation. Are you ready to make a name for yourself? Say hello to a career that drives success across our global company.
Supports and models the IHR Systems & Program Management vision to “define INTL HR program and system requirements to deliver smart system, process and program solutions. We enable scalable services which lead to an enhanced client experience. We are focused on compliance.”
This role is responsible for the end to end review and enhancements of International, cross functional HR processes. Making use of smart system solutions to enable scalable services for an enhanced client experience.
This role provides intensive project management to projects/initiatives both small and large that support the whole of international.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Supporting the International HR System & Program Management team
• Provide detailed and expert Project Management
• Able to analyze data sets and interpret data and trends
• Design process flows for system development and testing, also supports system implementation
• Build relationships with key stakeholders
• Demonstrate innovative and critical thinking skills to see big picture
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Fluent in English - both spoken and business written
• Required 4-6 years of experience gained within an HR function
• Advanced Level Project Management Skills required – experience and ability to lead multiple large scale, global projects with limited supervision
• Advanced experience with MS Office, specifically Excel & PowerPoint
• High interest and proven experience in process simplification & system design
• Excellent communication skills
• Self confident, knowledgeable and pragmatic
• Stress resistant, able to work with strict deadlines
• Able to dig into the details but at the same time capable of differentiating essential versus non essential details
• Very well organized, very structured in how work is handled
• Self sufficient, independent, pro-active, able to pick up the phone and discuss topics in international environment
• Experienced in working and understanding the complexities of operating in an international environment
Education and Qualifications:
Salary from 1580 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.