ATTENTION: This job reports to our 15901 E. Skelly Drive - Tulsa, OK 74116 location. If considered, you must be able to report to this location.
This position offers a $3,000.00 sign on bonus paid out as follows: first $500 payment 30 days after hire date, second $1000 payment 6 months after hire date and third $1500 payment 1 year after hire date.
This is your opportunity to be the voice of AT&T – a global leader in communications and technology. As a member of our team, you’ll redefine customer service, creating meaningful connections with each customer. Every interaction is an opportunity to introduce the latest technology, services and offers. While you drive to meet your daily and monthly sales goals, you’ll help our customers stay connected to what matters the most.
How you’ll make an impact
In this multi-faceted role, you’ll be trained to address a broad range of customer service call types including, collections, retention, sales channel coordination, billing and adjustments and advanced technical support. You’ll use creative problem-solving skills to address complex customer questions and concerns while navigating between multiple tools and systems to update customer accounts and maintain records. Your goal will be to provide effective and timely resolutions for customers and deliver personalized recommendations for our latest products and services. Your consultative approach will help you meet monthly sales goals and to ultimately deliver an outstanding customer experience.
What your day-to-day will look like
- You’ll instill confidence and loyalty in the customers through thoughtful listening, utilizing your knowledge of AT&T’s products and services to effectively service and retain customers.
- You’ll be an expert at simplifying the explanation of customer bills, rate plans, and features of AT&T’s products and services.
- You’ll also engage Tier 3 support (network and IT), third party vendors and suppliers as needed to address issues, service faults and provide customer resolution.
- With your vital knowledge, you’ll handle wireless local number portability (WLNP), relocations, combined bill support, after hours inquiries and pre-paid service.
- You'll use your problem-solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve various customer-impacting issues such as voice and data, that span multiple networks and elements. You'll need to keep up with changes to technology and applications, so you can provide the best resolution for the customer.
- Get customers up and running with the latest products and services such as air cards, USB devices, as well as AT&T-provided software & applications.
- In this full-time position (40 hours/week) you’ll work a set schedule including breaks, lunches and scheduled open time to ensure availability to answer the customer’s call and provide exceptional service.
What you can look forward to
Our Customer Service Representatives Sales earn between $17.13 - $19.57 hourly+ additional compensation up to $3,000 if all sales goals and performance expectations are met. With these great opportunities, our top sellers earn $75,520 per year.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time off and holidays (With some exceptions bargained employees qualify for one week of PTO after 6 months of service and 2 weeks after the first year). At least 6 company designated holidays and additional PTO (based on bargaining group to which you are hired).
- Sick leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness, accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
What we’re looking for
- Call center or customer service experience
- Flexibility to work any schedule during hours of operation is essential. Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend, or holiday hours. Occasional overtime may be required.
- Ability to work onsite in one of our call centers.
Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T. You will have the chance to round out your experience with training on the latest technology, devices and our entire lineup of products, services and promotions. If you’re ready to take the lead as the voice of AT&T, we’d love to hear from you!
Job ID 2308735 Date posted 03/07/2023