Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. So, what do you say? Let’s do great things together.
As a Client Solutions Executive on our Business Sales team, you'll work with businesses to sell AT&T’s full-scale business solutions. You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with customers, account planning &strategy, pursuing new sales opportunities and closing sales in assigned accounts. You’ll partner with clients to understand their business needs, issues, strategies, and priorities to deliver valuable solutions and establish and maintain long- term relationships.
• Primarily on customer premise, create existing/new sales for delivery of solutions meeting a wide variety of customer needs for ATT products/services/systems/solutions.
• With the aid of support resources, identifies sales opportunity solutions.
• May support resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies (i.e. billing/installation/customer issues).
• Supports in presenting products, services and migrations that can benefit customer needs.
• Identifies key trends and customer needs, leverages industry knowledge and applications, utilizes consultative skills to close sales for assigned accounts
• Owns account relationship; responsible for meeting revenue objectives.
• Effectively influences customers to diffuse potential problems.
• May develop strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of complex accounts and projects. Develops responses to Request for Proposals.
• Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
• Current auto insurance
• Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Skills & Experience:
• 5 or more years of relevant sales experience in B2B, outside sales or direct sales environment
• 5 or more years of related experience selling Telecom/IT solutions to large Enterprise / Fortune accounts
• Strategic sales and account management experience focused on driving executive positioning and selling growth products and services to large Enterprise and Fortune accounts
• Successful record developing relationships and driving business growth with business and IT executives within Enterprise and Fortune set accounts
• Experience working in a team environment to ensure revenue growth and overall account management
• Knowledge of AT&T Products/Services/Solutions
Education: Bachelor’s Degree, in CS, EE, MIS or technical discipline preferred.
Compensation: Highly Competitive Base Salary + Commission + Benefits
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.