LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR EXPERIENCE?
A job with AT&T as a Network Technical Specialist can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Network Technical Specialists work with testing equipment and tools to adjust, wire, repair and maintain telecommunications equipment and systems.
What you'll do as an AT&T Network Technical Specialist:
• Test, diagnose, analyze and locate troubles
• Perform routine maintenance including inspecting, cleaning and testing equipment and system
|AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws|
In addition to a minimum of 2 years’ experience in telecommunications, our Network Technical Specialists must have:
• The ability to perceive differences in colors
• Customer service skills
• Valid state driver’s license and an acceptable driving record
• The ability to work day, evening, night, weekend and/or holiday shifts
• The ability to climb ladders and/or poles and work outdoors in some assignments
• Qualify on pre-employment screening:
• Technical Mechanical Test III (TMT III)
• Technical Knowledge Test II (TKT II)
Test study guides can be found here
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
Job ID 2143010 Date posted 07/26/2021