AT&T Strategic Account Lead 4 is considered an expert in providing wireline voice, data and wireless/mobility application and solutions to AT&T Enterprise customers. As an expert, the Strategic Account Lead is successful in the development and execution of strategies that focus on meeting and exceeding the business needs of our clients.
As a Strategic Account Lead 4you’ll focus on developing sales opportunities and presenting customized solutions to business customers. You’ll support the entire branch prospecting, qualifying, and gaining access to the operational leaders within our customer base. You’ll leverage your professional network and partner closely with the AT&T Client Solution Executives to gain additional access into our customer base and position AT&T to offer additional core services.
- Leads contract renewal efforts for assigned accounts, generates contract addendums, and maintains contract expiration inventories.
- Establishes/maintains productive long-term client relationships.
- Leads in presenting products, services and migrations that can benefit customer needs
- Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, priorities to deliver valuable solutions
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals
- Develops strategic initiatives to grow/retain the revenue stream of most complex accounts/projects
- Supports the sales team through coaching/mentoring - assists less experienced peers.
- Act as team lead when presenting products/services to customers.
- Works on critical/large/most complex/high visibility/strategic/tactically vital accounts and issues with sizable latitude.
Required Experience and Attributes:
- 12 years of experience selling into large fortune accounts
- A track record of success (Experience) in sales hunting and business development where minimal current relationships exist.
- Significant experience selling technical solutions to Enterprise businesses
- 8+ years sales hunting and technical sales/consultation experience in a large-business or Enterprise environment
- In depth knowledge of all AT&T Products/Telecommunications
- Five years of telecommunication sales experience including both wireline voice and data and wireless/Mobility application and solutions including one or more of the following: voice, data, integrated devices, Applications, Blackberry, iPhone, Windows Mobile, Android, WWAN, Laptop Connect, Mobility Network
- Five years of consultative sales experience, business planning and executive positioning
- Knowledge of LANs, WANs, and supporting hardware and software
- Application sales experience that includes Hosting, Digital Media Solutions, Unified Communications, Cloud Services, Applications Management, Consulting & Integration, and Emerging Technologies
- C-Level, executive business sales experience
- Extensive business acumen in positioning new solutions, as well as the solution’s associated ROI.
- Courageous. Someone who has demonstrated success cold calling, networking and gaining access to decision makers.
- Humility and can demonstrate success in a team selling environment
- Knowledge of AT&T Portfolio:
- Voice (Local and LD)
- Enterprise Mobility
- Mobility Application Solutions
- Consulting, Integration and Equipment Solutions
- Contact Center (Call Centers)
- Hosting and Application Services
- Security and Business Continuity Services
- Unified Communications
- Bundled and integrated Services
- Digital Media SolutionsSM
- Global Networking
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Current auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Changing the speed of business comes with many rewards – starting with your paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. Our most successful Sales Executives can overachieve up to 300%. And with paid-training, career tools and resources you’ll hit the ground running.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits including paid time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement. We also offer employee discounts on:
• AT&T Wireless plans & features, including IOT and connected devices
• AT&T internet & fiber
• AT&T TV (including free HBO Max, Starz & Epix), DIRECTV (including free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-Verse TV
Job ID 2133093 Date posted 06/18/2021
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T? Apply today.