What makes AT&T a global company? For starters, we support an impressive portfolio of large multi-nationals customers wherever they live and work. . We also have one of the largest networks ever created. Today, we’re bringing it all together with revolutionary devices and next generation services for U.S consumers and advanced communication, cloud application, and leading mobility solutions for business globally. Our collaborative approach to innovation is transforming what’s possible – in the home, in the car, and everywhere. With locations across the Asia Pacific, the Americas and EMEA, we’re the network of career possibilities that connects the world.
DescriptionYou will be responsible for driving the success of AppNexus customers that run their businesses on our enterprise digital advertising platform. This entails architecting solutions, managing implementation projects, and consulting with customers so they achieve their business objectives while capitalising on new opportunities created by programmatic advertising.
This role is perfect for someone who loves technology, solving problems, delighting customers and excited to play a role in growing our Japan business. Please submit your resume in English.
About the job:
- Become an AppNexus product expert, and share that expertise enthusiastically with our customers in Japan
- Implement our latest product offerings with customers, identify product opportunities and provide feedback to Product teams
- Troubleshoot product issues and collaborate with internal teams to resolve customer issues
- Analyse advertiser and publisher performance to offer recommendations or design solutions for improvement
- Work closely with Client Account Team, Product and Sales organisations to identify opportunities to increase business growth and adoption of the AppNexus platform
- Help build our Services presence in Asia, developing best practices, customer facing assets, and internal resources
- Fluency in Japanese and English required
- Relevant work experience with a degree
- Passion for learning advertising technology solutions
- Customer Training and Project Management experience
- Experience in remote and cross-functional collaboration preferred
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.