Solutions Consultant, Tokyo The Solutions Consultant (SC) is responsible for driving the success of Xandr customers (e.g. publishers and networks) that run their businesses on our enterprise digital advertising platform. This entails architecting solutions, managing implementation projects, and consulting with customers so that they can achieve their business objectives.
This role is perfect for someone who loves technology, solving problems, delighting customers and excited to help grow our Japan business. Please submit your resume in English.
About the job:
• Become a Xandr product expert, and share that expertise enthusiastically with our customers in Japan
• Implement our latest product offerings with customers
• Leads clients through scoping, requirements definition and execution of projects
• Troubleshoot product issues and collaborate with internal teams to resolve customer issues
• Analyze publisher or buyer performance to offer recommendations or design solutions for improvement
• Support sales initiatives and processes which may include RFP/RFI responses, pitches, solutions scoping and running demos
• Help build our Services presence in Asia, developing best practices, customer facing assets, and internal resources
About your skills:
• Experience implementing Publisher Ad Server/Header Bidding/SSP solutions; DSP knowledge is a plus
• Project management and Customer success skills
• Fluency in Japanese and English Preferred
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience with a degree
• Passion for digital media buying industry and learning the latest advertising technology
• Experience in remote and cross-functional collaboration preferred
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
• You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions
• You look for novel solutions to complex problems, and are not discouraged easily when facing roadblocks
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others Xandr is proud to offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We strive to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!
Job ID 2043865X Date posted 05/14/2021