What makes AT&T a global company? For starters, we support an impressive portfolio of large multi-nationals customers wherever they live and work. . We also have one of the largest networks ever created. Today, we’re bringing it all together with revolutionary devices and next generation services for U.S consumers and advanced communication, cloud application, and leading mobility solutions for business globally. Our collaborative approach to innovation is transforming what’s possible – in the home, in the car, and everywhere. With locations across the Asia Pacific, the Americas and EMEA, we’re the network of career possibilities that connects the world.
DescriptionXandr is looking for a Senior Engagement Manager, in the Tokyo office. The candidate will primarily be responsible for managing key enterprise accounts and will own strategic programs that support the Japan organization. This is a key hire, at a very exciting time in the Xandr Japan business.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Japan team is dedicated to growing the Xandr Japan business while building a world-class organization that is aligned with our global counterparts. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team collaborates with and provides advisory to other teams working on behalf of Xandr customers. We obsess about making clients massively successful, and strategize to continually evolve products, and processes in ways that can transform our clients’ businesses.
ABOUT THE JOB
• Develop a deep understanding of the Xandr platform and the businesses of our clients, provide consultation, cultivate client relationships, identify and pursue opportunities, and drive revenue by delivering on client and Xandr business objectives. Drive the creation and delivery of quarterly and annual business reviews with clients
• Be accountable for delivery of programs, owning short and long-term results, for enhanced revenue and improved client services. These programs are comprised of multiple related projects.
• The program workstreams will include qualification, solution design and consulting, risk management, and commercialization. Programs typically span multiple functions, to new initiatives where the playbook is being built in flight.
• Work seamlessly with multiple internal stakeholders across business and technical functions in matrix environment. Need to demonstrate skills and experience at unsticking execution, especially where people resources report elsewhere but are directly responsible for delivery of the job holder priorities.
• Drive the creation and delivery of quarterly and annual business reviews with clients
• The candidate will develop strategies, roadmaps, OKRs, project, and risk mitigation plans working closely with teams to execute against them, and guard quality of service and delivery; in addition, be able to create refined artifacts for early stage planning through to execution.
Upon joining the company, the successful candidate will undergo a structured training program for the first 6 months to become an expert on the Xandr platform and to familiarize with our client offerings. This involves working on customer implementation projects and being responsible for various delivery tasks. After that, the candidate will be expected to independently own strategic programs and become an effective contributor.
• Fluency in Japanese and English required.
• Undergraduate degree with quantitative focus and at least 7 years of experience in supporting, developing or consulting in a software or related IT field. Data analysis, coding and other skills is a plus.
• Experience in a Media, Broadcast, Ad tech, TV or video specific industry (digital and linear media buying/selling, and TV marketplace and standards). Marketing, PR, Commercial, Ad operations experience is a plus.
• Have directly managed projects, and indirectly managed other’s delivery. Experience in managing team dynamics and using cohesive leadership techniques to ensure delivery in a matrix environment.
• Able to work across multiple projects and help define priorities, and scope for themselves and others; and identify gaps in planning, process, or product, and effectively drive solutions forward in either an ownership or partnership role.
• Resourceful systems thinker, with strong organization and process skills and experience that includes having established standard methodology and practices, e.g. stakeholder and risk management.
• Analytical and problem-solving capabilities with willingness to work with tech partners to investigate underlying cause, leverage data to draw conclusions, and inform planning.
• Strength in informing and influencing decisions optimized across multiple perspectives. Can work through ambiguity by identifying, and qualifying options then building consensus. Experience in creating buy-in at multiple levels within an organization.
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.